Auxe Quick Tips #2: iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Auxe Quick Tips #2 : iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Initially a “force restart” should be attempted as it prevents any loss of data.
If that does not solve the problem, a guaranteed solution is putting the device into DFU mode to resolve the issue.
To enter DFU mode, follow the simple steps below:
1. Connect the affected iPhone to the computer using an original USB cable
2. Launch iTunes
3. Power off the iPhone (refer to your device instruction)
4. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 10 seconds
5. Release the Sleep/Wake button but keep holding the Home button until you see ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode."’
6. Restore the iPhone via iTunes
7. Wait until the restore process is completed
The only issue with this method is that it triggers data loss to current apps and data that are not included in the backup. So, plan on wiping your device when doing this.